RE: [VAC] Hello and a couple of Questions

Hi John,

Thanks for the information on the WBCCI Spring Rally in Owatonna.  While I
would really like to attend and get a chance to look at different models and
sizes, I will be hard pressed to attend this weekend.  I have been browsing
the Vintage Airstream and other websites to get information about
dimensions, features, and models.  How many Airstreams do you expect at the
rally?  Do you think there will be small ones there like the 16' Bambi, 17'
Caravelle, etc..  Thanks,

Scott in Saint Paul Minn