Re: [VAC] Newsletter/Cover Capetown to Cairo Service Truck

Kathy Hunt   I'm with you on the IH....write to John Horne CEO of now
International Truck and Engine Corp  I even went to stockholders meeting and
spoke of  losing the best tow vehicle on the road when they quit making them.
My husband was an Internal Auditor for IH for over 40 years.  We were the 1st
employees to ever use a TT on co business taking the AS  when he had to audit
west coast operations ( we had 2 black labs and didn't want 3 months in a
motel)   If it was to audit an interesting place I sometimes would go along.
Pearl