Re: [VAC] Expanding foam sealant

Gene,
 As most folks know, I've recently purchased an old Avion (1973)
trailer. It seems to have some sort of solid foam insulation between the
inner and outer skins instead of fiberglass like my '68 A/S. The floor
is made from 2 layers of about 1/2" plywood with about 1.5" of what
looks like styrofoam between.

FWIW:, this thing is very, very solid. Although I didn't get completely
onto the roof, I felt like I could have crawled about anywhere on it,
there is no 'oil-canning' or 'give' at all.

Also, FWIW: my A/S uses expanding sprayed-in-place foam insulation below
the floor.

                                             Jim