Re: [VAC] hello and question

Jackie, welcome to the VAC discussion list.  Surf through our home page,
and you will have many questions answered.   Many people on this list
have purchased a used Vintage coach in the range of $3000 to $6000.   I
think you will find that the tow vehicle is MUCH more expensive, and in
many ways, more important.   Don't skimp or try to get by with a small
tow vehicle.  You will need at least a V8, and preferrably a Van, or 1/2
ton or 3/4 ton pick up.   You have to have the towing power, and
stopping power, in order to safely handle one of these rigs.  Shop
around and take your time.   Every one that has gotten in a hurry, has
come back and said so.  Beware of these 30 year old trailers.  Many are
in "good" condition, but believe me,..........they all need work.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi