[VAC] Rotten rear end.

I don't know whether this is diagnosis or renovation yet. I decided to get to the bottom of the spongy flooring under the rearmost eight feet of my 22 foot Caravanner identified as a '59. Out came the 10 gal. Bowen water heater because the water was running right through it. The flooring was barely supporting it.
Next to go out was the double bed  consisting of a plywood construction over the water heater and a storage compartment forward of it, with a piano hinged plywood panel that folded over it. Between the bed and the bath at the very end was a storage compartment that got yanked out next.
On the curb side of old airstream across from the rear bed was a dandy little toilet with holding tank made of fibreglass. This was in the shape of a piece of apple pie. This was removed with some difficulty because it involved removing two drain pipes into it and the rod that sent the contents hurtling into the Atlantic.
The shower pan, also of fibreglass, was next to be removed. It is a beautiful thing, about four inches high. One could have a mini bath in it. It came out with pieces of rotted plywood flooring and it had a gooseneck under the floor that meant the floor had to be taken out in splinters before it would come out.
I discovered that several of the cross-members are badly rusted. The one at the rear is gone completely. I also found that the drain pipe from the vanity sink, which is on the curbside goes through the main girder to the outfall. The main girder is badly rusted from about two feet from this point to the bumper where it is welded. This main girder is a channel of 2x4 steel.
What to do? What to do? I priced an Atwood 10 gal propane water heater. It's about $600 Canadian.