RE: [VAC] Leveling blocks

Hey Doug,
Good to hear from you.  Are things warming up in the frigid North?  Let me
make sure I understand what you are saying here, and would this work with a
dual axle?  (Don't you have a single axle?)  Driving up on the wedge would
leave the other tire in the air.  I guess you could make another wedge to
drive under it, but it the trailer settled, it seems it might be hard to get
them out.  Not a bad idea and only two pieces of wood.  More to think about.

Thanks Doug for the idea.
jerry
2982