[VAC] WBICC Numbers

WBICC number on my unit was 801.  How would I replace it, with stencils and
paint and what size?  Also I heard somewhere that there is a record of WBICC
#'s that can tell of the Caravan history of the unit.  I have the tail droop
that people have been talking about which makes me wonder if my trailer
might have been on the infamous 1959 African Caravan where the 1972
Airstream Story stated "The axles were breaking like match sticks leading to
the change to rubber torsion axels".
The Trailer Lady
'56  Overlander