[VAC] Thanks for the info...

Just wanted to thank Terry, Kathy, Noah, Roy, and Pearl (thanks for the web
site adress!) for thier quick responses to my problems.   While I have not
yet had time to tear into my drain system, opening the faucets did allow
drainage to begin, (sometimes I feel so dumb!).

I was also very impressed with the customer support of the Zip Dee people.
They are faxing me instructions to troubleshoot my awning...

I'll let everyone know how it turns out after I get a chance to work on the
AS, (busy time of the year for trumpet players...).

Timothy A. Hess
Director of Instrumental Music
Paxton-Buckley-Loda High School
trumpeter@illicom.net