Re: [VAC] Vintage couple needs encouragement

Jim Smith,
I am also in my 70's and need all the help I can get.  I am alone and try to
do my trailer maintenance and redecorating.  Tomorrow I will try to remove
the two layers of old carpeting in my Bambi.  I would like to put some type
of vinyl or like the old linoluem tiles.  See what I find underneath.  I am
redecorating with Pendleton Blankets.  I was given one by the city of
Pendleton and won the other.   They are the Chief Joseph
pattern in shade of tan, oorang, yellow and greens.  I have made new Forest
Green drapes and purchased wall paper that is blurby off white with dark
green pencil lined maps.  I plan to repaint the interior curved area with
off white and then lichtly sponge with a light tan to match the background
in the paper.  I hope to have this all done in about three weeks because I
am leading the Wagon Wheels 2000 Caravan with the Ewings.

Say a prayer for me.

Kathy