Re: [VAC] email on the go

Title: Re: [VAC] email on the go
Hi Scott,

In your note, you asked:

Sorry to ask this question again, (lost the original post when my hard drive had to be wiped!). Who has the device that allows them to retrieve email via a pay phone? I have been looking for such a device and the local electronics stores have not heard of such a thing.
Thanks,
Scott
'60 Overlander

Scott, I was one of those who mentioned this topic. I have a copy of that posting. Incidentally, the device continues to function just as described. Sandie likes having her own personal toy that is hers to use exclusively.  Here's the copy: