[VAC] hello, all

Hello.  My name is Angela.  I live in South Mississippi.  My husband and I
will celebrate our two year anniversary in 6 days and are working on getting
us and our horses onto the 18 acres we bought last year.  I have always
loved Airstreams.  I had no idea there were other people out there that were
as enamored as I.  My husband knows I have always wanted to own one.  Since
we are trying to build our house ourselves we thought--while we are spending
money we can't afford anyhow--an Airstream would be ideal to stay in the
interm.  So we have been shopping for the least expensive and best kept
trailer we can afford.  I do have a couple of questions...I found one that
needs interior restoration.  Will I need to purchase "Airstream" products to
do the restoration in order to asssure the value?  How difficult is
restoring the interior?  Also, where can I find out about all the different
types and the price range on each (vintage only)?  Any information you can
give would be appreciated.  I look forward to hearing from you all.  Thank
you.

Angela
Silver Run, Mississippi