Re: Airstreams in Distress Re: [VAC] looking to buy an airstream

I'm with you, Wayne, I think irreplaceable thing should be preserved and
offered to those who have a use for them.  Maybe his tear-outs aren't gentle
enough to preserve those items, or maybe he thinks no one should be exposed
to the allergens they contain.  Having myself had major allergies for many
years, I have met some (of course not all) people in the hypersensitive
community who believe they are the "canaries in the coal mine" for the rest
of society and that they are doing everyone else a favor by destroying
things they are sensitive to.  But speculating about his motives isn't going
to get us anywhere in this or pretty much any instance.  Count me in on
whatever kind of resolution you have in mind, do you think approaching him
en masse would be more effective or just individually contact him and
express interest?

--Sarah