Re: [VAC] HELP!!!

keep going buddy -- it'll work -- it's not all that
easy.  you've gotta make sure all the clear coat is
off though.  if the polish is still on there -- try
windex, and if that doesn't work to take it off, try
lacquer thinner...

I might be admitting too much here -- but I only get
to work on my trailer every weekend - and I've been
polishing  for 3 months and have yet to see a
"Perfect" panel although there are some really nice
ones...  BUT I'm using a machine too... ask anyone,
and they will tell you to use a machine up front...
the opinions begin to vary when you talk about how to
finish it though...

Toby 2029