[VAC] 2 weeks from P-Day

Hey RJ,  what did you decide?  Are you going to polish it yourself, or
are you going to have it done, at $100 a foot??

What ever you do, keep us informed.  Polishing is the hardest one item
to accomplish in the restoration process, unless you are doing a "Shell
off" and frame restoration.   After having all my polishing equipment,
tools, and truck stolen, I am still searching for the "best for my
situation"  electric polisher, and pads.  I've already been thru the
clear coat removal process, several times, and am still convinced that
Rolite polish is the best.  So,...............what is the best polisher?
Anybody??

Bill Scott
61 Bambi