Re: [VAC] 2 weeks from P-Day

Toby, You might think that flour works with Mothers, and Met-All, but in
actuality, all it does is make a big mess, and load up your pads.
Nothing quite like black biscuits flying all over the place.  For those
of you that think Mother's and Met-All, plus the liberal use of flour is
a good way to polish, then all I can say, is have lots of fun, then when
its finished "cooking", send me a picture, or better yet, bring it to
the International so we can see our reflection.

Bill