[VAC] Hello and questions

Good Morning, having just purchased a "new" old Airstream, I thought I
should say hello to the group.  My husband and I just bought a 1972
Overlander that we hope to take on many enjoyable outings.  Before we do,
however, it needs to be cleaned a bit and have a few things repaired.  Some
of the repairs will be long term, but I thought I might see what expertise
anyone out there might have on the following items.  First, we need to
replace the cover to the Thermx catalytic heater and Airstream tells me
they aren't in business any longer.  Are there any salvage places or does
anyone know where I could find one?  The plastic ceiling vent covers have
also yellowed a lot and I was hoping to either brighten them up a bit or
replace them as well.  And finally, the windows have some sort of coating
on the inside of the tempered glass, this is sandwiched in between the
glass and the acrylic layer, and it has peeled a lot.  Does anyone know how
to deal with this?  I'm wondering if the windows can be dismantled and
cleaned and then replaced.  Thanks for all the info.  I look forward to
visiting with you all.  Jodi