Re: [VAC] [Fwd: Where is the Airstream?]

Pat,

I still only received a copy of your message as an attachment.  Bill Scott's
come through the same way.

All the painting is done and most of the wallpaper is up.  With good luck
and long hours I may get it all put back together today (or by midnight).
Had to take a few hours to work in my garden.  The Arch Trellis I ordered
from the catalog your mother gave me came yesterday and I just had to get it
up LOL.

I was really impressed with the quality of their merchandise.  I also got
the lamp for my trailer that has a bear, canoe and some other stuff on it.
(This is for you to tell Joan)

Kathy