Re: [VAC] CATALYST HEATERS

My heater instructions for my 30' trailer amounted to keeping one of the
side windows open about 1" (along the bottom) or about 24 sq. inches. .
I also keep both roof vents open about 1/2' inch for safe keeping.
Normally  one does not need to leave the heater on all night.  Sufficient
blankets can keep you warm unless you are in some winter climates.
Turning it on in the AM helps to heat up the trailer but it is a radiant
heat process and  hus no instant heat such as you get from a furnace.

Roy