[VAC] deadbolt ?

Hello all,
Thanks for all the good input my other questions...
I hope to be able to give some advice back in the
future, as I get to know more...

I'm thinking of putting in a deadbolt lock just below
the regular door handle, and was wondering -  what
type of substance should I use to keep the metal from
the lock away from the aluminum of the door ?  Some
type of gasket ?  It looks like the orig had some
applied gasket to keep the two apart ....  The lock
that I got, of course, has nothing with it that would
accomplish this.

Tony
'59 Globetrotter