[VAC] Martin, have you got tail droop?

Hi Martin,  I love it when people have a website about their a/s.  Thanks
for letting us know about yours.

I love the pic of your truck and trailer in NM, but it looks like the rear
end of your trailer is drooping from the axle to the back of the trailer.
Is this just some shadow artifact or is your trailer actually bent?

I can't tell if there is some shell wrinkling that might coincide with tail
droop.

Just a concerned fellow Airstreamer,

Jay L. Griffin [a.k.a. Jrnymn "Journeyman"]
http://homepage.dave-world.net/~jrnymn/jrnyindex.htm
http://homepage.davesworld.net/~jrnymn/jrnywebarchive.htm
  /  '--'       [ ] O  )   Overlander '56 26'
  :-----O O---------------^#6066 WBCCI / VAC