[VAC] Park Models

Hi gang!
I'm back in commission.  I didn't have to have surgery or have a Halo
installed
thank God, I am wearing a solid plastic collar, so am very greatful.
About park models.  That term didn't really come out until the early
seventies to distinguish a trailer that was selfcontaine from one often of
the same make and size that was to be hooked up to hookups.  If one wants to
get technicle all travel trailers back in the mid fifties were park models
and people boondocked with them, borowed electricy from a sevice station
overnight or stayed in trailer courts.  There was n't genreraly a difference
between RV parks or Mobile home parks back them.  Wally Byam  was a pioneer
in offering self contained options like gas refrigerators, marine toilets
and so on.  My trailer seemed odd to me at first because it had a marine
toilet with holding tank, an electric water heater, gas light and fridge and
no water tank!  But thanks to the history I've been learning on the park
model subject on this list recently, The odd combination of self containment
and park model equipment on my unit it now makes sense.  Thanks Guys!
Vanessa
'56 Overlander