Re: [VAC] overflow/pressure regulator

The overflow should be standard at most any hardware or home store. I've
found them to get filled with mineral deposits when left setting cool.
At the house here, I used to turn of the water heater when away, but
every time I came back the well water had left deposits on the shrunken
expansion tube in what was supposed to be free space that caused a leak
when the water warmed up. Some I've been able to clean after removing
the regulator.

Now that you've played with the screw you need another.

Gerald J.