Re: [VAC] Tveten

Hi Kathy,
Yes Tveetens in Fife is closed.  Very closed.  The Tveetens themselves
haven't owned it for years but the son, Fred Tveeten, has a shop called RV
Wheels in Fife (253-922-5686) and they do good work on Airstreams.  One guy
there named Andy Homa loves working on the vintage.  They did a great job
putting electric brakes on my '62 Tradewind.  They also fixed the water
system and hooked me up with a Reese hitch.  You can get your refrigerator or
airconditioner worked on there as well.
Hope this helps,
Janis