Re: [VAC] Polishing

Oooooh, Terry,
If anyone would pick that up, it would be you.  You've found me out.  So
I don't get Terry on a Tangent, here's what I meant.

If you have your coach polished by a professional, and he charges $100
per foot, he will, or Should Only charge you for the body.  Meaning, if
you have a 22foot Safari, with a 3 foot A frame and rear bumper
combined, then you should have a 19 foot body and it should only cost
you $1900 .  Some pro's charge extra for stripping the clear coat, some
include it.   So I can drive the point home, Terry, your 31 footer
should not cost $3100, but it should cost $2800, because the length of
the body is 28 feet.  Just for you Terry. Oh yeah,....what is non-body
polishing?

I would also at this time, like to tip the hat, and give Giant Kudo's to
Roy Lashway, for that extensive and detailed work on polishing.   I
usually just say, "Slap it on and rub it off".   Forgetting that there
are many details you must deal with if you want 'Mirrored" results.
Thanks again Roy, now,............when will we see your handy
work,..........a picture, or will you bring it to Bismarck the end of
June???

Bill Scott,
61 Bambi, getting itchy for the Road.