RE: [VAC] Tveten

When I was there a couple months ago the antiques ('47, think) were near the
upper fence.  When I was back and greeted by the padlock they were gone from
that spot.  To move them would have been a chore in their shape, so I would
guess someone might have them.  They offered them to me, "Your choice,
$1000."  One had a rotted floor, neither had top hatches, and in Seattle
that is not good.  Some original cabinets is all, no beds in either.