Re: [VAC] porta-potty -vs- holding tank

Bob,

I see ads in the back of Sunset Magazine often for a toilet called an
"Incino-let" that burns the shit, ah, excuse me, stuff.  They say they are
odorless and self-contained.  Also non-polluting, uses no water, installs
easily anyplace, incincerates waste to clean ash.  Might be worth looking
into anyway, saves the exercise of carrying the throne through the trailer &
through the park.  The address given is Research Products/Blankenship, 2639
Andjon, Dallas 75220, 800-527-5551.  I have no experience with them at all
so can't comment on their claims.

--Sarah