Re: [VAC] window repair

Hey RJ & Ralph:

I have attached a picture of one of my '67 windows which are like the
'68s.  I don't think they are like the '65s.  The clips are visable at 3
places on the bottom of the pane. They may be available from:

Tony Whitman
1035A 9th St.
Santa Monica, CA 90403
310.395.8706

The only other thing attached to the pane is the aluminum extrusion at
the top which is half of the "hinge" and bonded to the glass.  I used
silicone sealant for the bond and Lexan for the glass on a couple of my
windows.  I suspect that the extrusion will be hard to find unless you
can locate a wrecked unit('66 thru '68).

GQ '67 Safari

JPEG image