[VAC] Drapes

Hi everyone:

This weekend, my wife decided to take the drapes down from our 1970
Overlander and wash them.  They were really dirty. Probably never washed
before.

Anyway, NOW WHAT A MESS!  They shrunk, shriveled, wadded up and did any
other descriptive adjective you care to use to describe them in their
present state.  Since they are so thick, ironing them is not working out
very well at all.

I vaguely remember that there was someone (in Florida I think) who was
making custom drapes for Airstreams.  I've tried looking on Airstream
Central and on Airstream.net, but can't seem to access them this
morning.  Probably something wrong with my ISP or my computer.  Does
anyone know of this, where this person is, how to contact them, etc.?

Thanks for any info.

Thomas E. Griffith   N5GF
1970 Overlander; WBCCI #25776  AT LARGE
West Monroe, LoUiSiAna