Re: [VAC] Bambi Refrigerator

Jim,

About six years ago I installed a new Dometic 3 way fridge in my Bambi. It
was a small one that fit with very little modifications. It made for a very
clean set up when done. I have the trailer over at a friend's place for
several days working on the running gear and moving the battery
location..............otherwise I'd run out and get you the model number.

If I had to do it again I'd only get a 2 way............. gas & 110 volt.
The 12 volt uses too much current and the fridge stays cool just fine during
the day anyways. Save money and your battery.

Pat