[VAC] frig

Hello, First an apology to Jim Zimmer for not acknowledging his post.
Sorry Jim.  Charlie, if the old frig's were not designed to be lit while
in transit, how does everyone keep there perishables from spoiling? Kind
of defeats the dual purpose of a frig on propane while traveling from my
views on the subject. In othere RV's I've had over theyears I've always
traveled with the propane on while traveling to keep food cold. Help me
on this one I'm cornfused.  Thanks    Jim S