Re: [VAC] Bambi Refrigerator

Jim,
I am in the midst of installing a Dometic RM2333 3-way in place of the
Dometic M16 in our Caravel.  I really wanted to save the older Dometic,
but the prior owner had done so many half-baked repairs to the insides,
Klixon gas valve and the door, that I and the RV appliance repair shop
couldn't save it.  I have reworked the mahogany cabinetry to accommodate
the taller/wider new Dometic, and am taking pictures.  I hope to finish
it up this weekend.

I am still working on the pull-out bed/couch plans that I promised the
List - the 'fridge replacement got in the way.  I only have so much
"A/S" time each week.

RJ
'65 Caravel