Re: [VAC] Door replacement

Yeah, you know, now that I look at it, I have a door within the door and the
part of the metal that's damaged is just the panel on the main door below
where the inner door is.  So it's not a very big piece of aluminum, just a
matter of taking out the rivets for that part.  When I get around to having
the skin polished I'll probably be able to do it easily.  Thanks for all the
suggestions.  When I first saw it I felt like the world had caved in.

--Sarah