RE: [VAC] Aluminum Propane Tanks

Hi Gordon,
I have the aluminum tanks.  I bought mine from Steve.  I think he is very
careful not to use this mail list for commercial purposes, but he has the
web site
http://www.AirstreamDreams.com
I appreciate his being careful, because I do not want a barrage of ads on
here.

The tanks I bought from him were excellent quality.  In fact, they look
better than others I found (not all are the same).  The tops of the
Wellington, I think the brand is, tanks are very strong and the top ring (if
that is what you call it) is solid and about 3/4 inch.  They look great.  I
compared prices and could not beat the price anywhere I found.

But, I will not go back to steel tanks again.  The aluminum looks too good
with the trailer and it will never rust.
jerry
2982