Re: [VAC] Atwood water heater cover

Never have figured out why people throw away the original covers - they
look way cool, and the 6 gal Atwoods and Suburbans fit in the space just fine.
If someone stole ours, I would take some measurements and photo's of an
original installation and then make a reasonable facsimile using
sheetmetal and perforated aluminum.  A sheetmetal shop could do it if
you lacked the material supply, shear & brake.  If you need a couple of
close-ups, I can take some pictures next week and e-mail them.

RJ