RE: [VAC] Bix lookup

Bix, according to J.C. Licht, is a hazardous material and therefore is very
expensive to ship.  So unless you live in the midwest around J.C. Licht
dealers it is not financially prudent to go that way.

They very kindly suggested that I call Bix direct for local dealer (in my
case Oregon).  The result was quite surprising.  Any Sherwin-Williams dealer
should carry Bix.  I made the call to our local Medford dealer and, sure
enough, they had it for $19.95 per gallon.

I'm outa here and on course for better stripping through chemistry :)

Bob Kiger aka Cruiser Bob
278 Idaho St. #10
Ashland, Oregon  97520
Phone (541) 201-0916