Re: [VAC] frame separation?

oops, sorry- should have been more specific as Terry indicated.
I'd guess the apparent hull movement relative to the frame was about 1/4", so
I'd call that noticeable. To clarify, what I'm calling the "frame" is the
visible part of two steel beams that comes together at the hitch.

Could this be the flexing of the frame? I assume that the material used is
mild steel.  In thinking more about this, It seems that the frame would
consist of two longitudinal beams with side members extending almost to the
perimeter of the floor, but I'm guessing here. Hard to see how the entire
weight of the hull and floor could be carried any other way.

-jimmy