[VAC] Strippers: Taking it off carefully

This morning I read about someone using tolulene...yuk, yuk, yuk.  I know you must
have excellent ventilation when you are doing this...but if you can smell it at all
you should be wearing a respirator and wearing gloves because if it is stinging your
skin, it is absorbing into your system just like a Nicoderm patch.  Talk about your
major carcinogen and chromosomal mutant-maker!
                    Was a Nurse Before I Was an English Teacher,
                                          Annie

P.S. Respirators are a good idea for cleaning up bad mousie messes too...Hanta virus
paranoia!