Re: [VAC] Holding tanks

Jim,
Thanks for the good info.  I forgot to open the hot water valves to let the
air out.  I will experiment with the air trick.  I wonder if it's the black
water tank that is leaking?  It happens to be right over the water spouts.
It only had clean water in it so if it did leak it wouldn't be too bad.  I
could probably put some dye or that blue color stuff in there and see what
color water comes out.  Sounds better than waiting till brown water comes out
when one is least expecting it!  Shouldn't be too hard to rip out the toilet
and get that old tank out.  Thanks again for the suggestions.  I'll let you
know what I come up with.
Janis