[VAC] Bubble update

Hello all.

Just an update on our Bubble progress.  We got the inside painted with Zolotone to match as close as possible to the original.  The ash cabinets have been stripped, sanded, and finished with Danish oil.  All the appliances work, and we have started buffing the exterior.  Thanks to everyone who responded to the awning question--I think I'll end up doing both an EZup (for those portable cocktail parties...) and an original-style awning as well, for those Vintage Airstream meets.  The track for it has factory rivets, so I don't want to remove it.

We've been enjoying the discussion on portable blue-water tanks vs. gray water tanks.  I am positive we will stick with the setup the previous owners had--porta-potty and portable blue-water tank.

Lastly, it would be wonderful to find one more cone-shaped, fiberglass-shade wall light to match two that we have.  (We removed one other light, a black metal screen style.)  Does anyone have an old spare light they'd be willing to part with?

Ken and Molly
'57 Bubble