RE: [VAC] Bubble update

I'm with you all. When I don't have hookups and I'm not near streams and
lakes I let my gray water drain on the ground. I do dump dishwater into the
toilet mostly because of food and grease that draws critters if dumped on
the ground. I also use nonphosphate soaps and detergents. When I dump my
black water tank I use the sewer solution, and shoot water up into the black
water tank to clean it all out.

If I know I'm going to be in a sensitive area (very near a stream or lake) I
either carry along my blue tank or just drain the gray water through a hose
into a bucket and dump it. Works for me.

Sherry
WBCCI 1104, VAC, '63 Bambi