Re: [VAC] Bubble update

Most people use the Blure Tote Tanks for Grey water, which is usually
dish water or soapy water from the shower.  Not black water from the
black tank.  The tank , therefore does not smell.  Toss it into the back
of the Van or Truck or trailer. I have seen some people attach the tote
tanks to their rear bumper with bungee cords.  Empty, they are very
light.    The best explanation I have heard about Grey water is this;
when you wash your trailer with Dawn, the soapy water goes on the
ground,  ..........right?????    Whats the difference between that and
your shower or dishwater??   Ask the EPA.

Bill Scott
advocate of biodegradeable soap and grey water on the ground.