Re: [VAC] Battery decision?

Amen, on Jim Dunmyers comment on golf cart batteries.  At our golf course we
expect 5 at least years in our carts before they die.  Right now we're using
Dunlops from Sams Club as replacements for Trojans, $43.00 each plus $5.00  for
deposit, bring a couple of old batteries with you to save the 10 bucks.  Practical
Sailor, a "Consumer Reports" for sailboats rates Dunlops highest because of the
metals used in ther plates. You'd have to be really creative to abuse them more
than golfers do.