Re: [VAC] question re towing

The sinks and shower can probably be drained out in a hose and channelled out
in the woods. In trailers made after 1973 there is a grey water tank to catch
the "grey" water from the sinks and shower.

The toilet however can't.  You have a black tank that the toilet contents go
into...you don't want anything from the toilet going into a hose.

The previous owner is talking about a "Blue Boy" a tank which you can dump
the grey water into.  I suppose you could use it for the black tank too...

The good news is they have little wheels and can be towed slowly to the
campground nearby.  Very slowly!

For the occasional hand washing I wouldn't worry about the grey contents...
it's pretty much just water.

You can get Blue Boys at local RV stores...or online at Camping World (and
others)  http://www.campingworld.com/

Hunter