Re: [VAC] Newbie with a '70 GT

Hello, fellow streamers!  I, too, have been lurking in the background and
absorbing information.  We have owned our GT for about 4 years and enjoy
our travels in it.  Recently I picked up a sales brochure for '73 AS
called the Airstream Story that includes all '73's and options for that
year--Would be happy to share with VAC if wanted.

Two questions I need help with:

	1. My black tank drain valve leaks (you know the slider valve in
the drain pipe below the holding tank -- I don't mind messing with gray
water, but technically this ain't gray water anymore) Can the rubber seal
on the sliding valve be replaced?  Or will the entire valve need
replacing?

	2.	Hinges on the storage drawers have given up (split!). Does
AS carry replacements?

Have enjoyed the banter on this listserve, keep it up!

Roy
'70 GT (Occasionally towed with a vintage '68 Buick Sportwagon)