Re: [VAC] Vent Question

John

I recently received one from Inland RV.  It was their own manufacture, and I
was not impressed.  The handle was very different, the mechanism much
slower, and the price was $58.00 plus $10.00 shipping and handling.
Included in the box was gasket material for the vent, at a cost of $4.00,
that I could have bought at a hardware store for a buck.  The whole thing is
going back to Inland, probably with a 20% restocking charge.  I was
fortunate enough to find a guy who was selling parts off his '60s Land
Yacht, and was able to purchase from him the entire vent with both latches,
for $40.00.

Ken Reed
'57 Bubble