Re: [VAC] Insurance

A few thoughts.  Foremost is insurance for fulltimers who don't have cars and
home insured with ...say Allstate.  If you are fulltiming and don't have
homeowners that will cover contents and a car policy that you can add the
trailer on to... then you need Foremost.  When I owned a home my trailer
(valued at $25,000.00 was insured for $200.00 A YEAR!)  The contemts were
covered under my homeowners.  Now I have fulltimers insurance for $670.00 a
year, on the trailer and contents.

Now, as for the value.  I had a 1975 Cadillac convertible in mint condition
with 20,000 miles on it.  Original miles.  The insurance company had me take
it to a classic car dealer who appraised it at approx $15,000.00.  The blue
book was under $1,000.  Perhaps if you took your "classic Airstream" to a
professional who would write up an appraisal the insurance company would "get
it".

Hunter