RE: [VAC] awnings

Sherry bought an EZ-Up dome awning.  Thanks Sherry,  I have been an
advocate of EZ-Up awnings for some time now, I have just not gotten
around to it.  It seems to me that a roll up awning for all the smaller
trailers  is too small, ( 6 to 8 feet wide) too expensive,( up to $1200
for Zip Dee), and too restrictive.   The EZ-up comes in different colors
and sizes, is half the price or less, and has a solid aluminum frame
that sets up in minutes.  When folded up, you can put it in the trunk,
and it doesn't  hang on the skin.  It is also so portable, two people
can carry it or move it to a happy hour location.

I agree with Sherry,  about those pole tarps.   They are hard to
assemble, they sag and blow away easily, and everyone walking by, trips
on the ropes.

E-Z Up is located out in Riverside, CA.
go to:     www.ezup.com

Bill Scott