RE: [VAC] awnings

My Bambi (and I am sure the Bubble) will only take a 6' awning because after that the curve starts. I had one made, using the poles and guylines method. It was a real pain to put up -- I couldn't do it by myself and hardly ever used it. As someone who is usually boondocking and almost always traveling alone (Sam the rotty being useless in this situation) it just wasn't working. I bought the smallest EZ-Up dome and I love it.

Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC
http://www.primenet.com/~sheureka