Re: [VAC] 1960's trailers

Hi Bill,

Recently, you wrote, "The Flying Cloud , for example was called a 21 ft model in odd years, and
a 22 ft model in even years." GADS -- another "exception" steps forward. I guess my 1963 Flying
Cloud (serial number 223F140) was built during the years when it was the other way around.

As much as I would like to believe there was a consistent pattern of establishing serial
numbers by Airstream Company during those early years, it's difficult to substantiate. Granted,
there appears to have been an effort at doing that, but whoever was in charge must have been
developing it while the Airstreams were being built, rolled out the door and sold.

Later,
Terry