[VAC] Communications on Road

Hi Streamers,

I'm fairly new to streaming (one year) and RVing in general. While on the
road, or in the parks,  I've seen several other streamers and would have
liked to say hi. I have a CB and a 2M ham rig, and am wondering if there is
a universal channel and/or frequency that you all monitor and use?????  If
not, why don't we settle on one of each on these two nets and help us
communicate while on the road? I will offer my help, if needed,  by
accumulating your suggestions offline, if you desire, and publishing the
most suggested. What say yee, how do we say howdy to each other?

George & Jeri
'88 Excella 29'
'94 Burb
KC5WBV